- 25 years experience
- Practising in Sunbury since 2004
- Chiropractic instrument adjusting
- Ancillary treatments
- Same day appointments
- Open until late
- HICAPS health fund claims
- All major insurances
Providing chiropractic treatment in Sunbury for back pain, neck pain, sciatica and limb complaints, sports and soft tissue injuries using a combination of techniques appropriate for the injury.
Utilising adjunctive therapies such as myofascial dry needling and physiological therapeutics to help facilitate healing. Posture and exercise advise to help prevent recurrences.
Treatment is tailored for acute pain relief, rehabilitation of chronic injuries and regular maintenance care.
Member of Chiropractic Australia, Registered with Chiropractic Board of Australia, and General Chiropractic Council (U.K.).
Conditions treated - Chiropractor Sunbury
Chiropractic care is for everyone and all ages. Guy treats patients from children to the elderly in Sunbury. If you suffer from any of the following conditions you may benefit from a chiropractic evaluation and treatment.
- Thoracic spine (mid back) pain with involvement of the costo-vertebral (rib) joints.
- Low back pain due to facet and sacro-iliac irritation, muscle strain, ligament sprains with associated muscle spasm and refered pain.
- Posterior joint and ligament sprain with referred pain and parathaesia (numbness, tingling, etc).
- Whiplash injuries.
- Disc herniation with nerve root involvement and tension signs.
- Nerve root irritation due to lateral spinal spinal canal stenosis with degenerative (arthritis) changes.
- Tension headaches due to dysfunction of the upper cervical spine (neck) and muscle spasm.
- Cervical (neck) origin migraine.
- Shoulder capsulitis.
- Rotator cuff tendinitis.
Elbow, Arm and Wrist Pain
- Medial/lateral epicondylitis (tennis and golfers elbow).
- Carpal tunnel syndrome.
Hip, Knee and Ankle Pain
- Knee ligament sprains.
- Minor meniscal (cartlidge) tears.
Foot and Hand Pain
- Peripheral joint problems can present as local problems, but may involve the spine or a neighbouring joint, and so may benefit from treatment of both areas.
- Muscle spasms
- Muscle soreness
and much more...
For more information please visit: